Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Aveeno's Positively Radiant Body Care ~ Review

Review

Body care is a subject that often gets overlooked here at Mom Loves Makeup. If I'm being honest, and I always am, I sometimes often skip body lotion. Gasp! I know 😕


As a busy Mom, time is something I don't have a lot of. When it comes down to axing something from my routine, moisturizing my body is was the first to go. It never used to be this way and I'm really putting in the effort to change it!

I've always been a fan of Aveeno, so when I heard that they were coming out with a new line, I had to try it! The new Positively Radiant Body Care Line combines the tone-correcting power of Active Naturals Total Soy Complex with natural light diffusers.

Positively Radiant is a collection formulated to target 5 factors of radiance - tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots. There are three new products in the line; Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash, Positively Radiant Body Lotion and Positively Radiant Targeted Dark Spot Corrector.

Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash ($11.49 / 532 ml) is soap-free, dye-free, hypoallergenic and contains natural exfoliants. It has a light, pleasant scent to it and it lathers well. The exfoliants are very gentle but still effective. I really like this body wash!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Care

Positively Radiant Body Lotion ($9.49-14.49 / 354 ml) contains rich emollients to lock in moisture for up to 24hrs and keep skin feeling soft. It's also formulated with light reflecting minerals to brighten dull skin. First of all I love how this moisturizer feels! It's light and completely non-greasy yet it hydrates deeply. It also absorbs quickly which is a huge selling factor for me.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Care

Positively Radiant Targeted Dark Spot Corrector Body Cream ($9.49 - $14.49 / 59 ml) transforms dry, dull skin by fading the appearance of dark spots, discoloration and uneven skin in one week. It also claims to offer continued improvement over time.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Care

You can use this cream all over your body, although it has been specifically designed to be used on your neck or decollete. It has a light (almost non-existent) scent and it's very rich. It absorbs almost immediately upon application and the hydration is long lasting. I haven't been using it consistently, so I'm not sure how well it works overtime. And truth be told, I don't suffer from any dark spots on my body. I plan on continuing to use it, and should I notice any significant changes, I will certainly update my review.

You can find Aveeno's Positively Radiant Line at Shoppers Drug Mart.




*This post was powered by brandbacker






No comments:

Post a Comment