Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Xtava Ionic Hair Dryer #xtcanada



This blow dryer is game changing!  It literally cut the time it takes to dry my hair in half,  which makes it great for busy mornings.  I have medium length,  fine, straight hair and it dried it in a matter of minutes.  I used it on the highest setting to remove most of the moisture and then turned it down to low to style it with a round brush.  Thanks to the ceramic technology my hair not only dried quickly but practically frizz free.

The dryer itself is surprisingly heavy.  It's built very well and seems super sturdy,  which is good because I'm prone to dropping hair dryers,  brushes and styling products (I often do my hair before finishing my coffee).  It is also very sleek and sexy.  Yup,  this blow dryer looks good ;)

Speaking of good looks,  the box it came in is very pretty.  Unfortunately it was really dusty and a bit scratched up.  Total shame too because it's so nice and I would've loved to keep it.

The only downside to this dryer (and it's not major) is that the attachment that comes with it is tricky to put on.  Initially it took me a few minutes to get it on but I've since been able to get it on quicker.

I am very happy with this dryer.  Not only does it look good but it outperforms many other dryers on the market and is certainly comparable to the salon brands.

For more information or to purchase your own,  click here

*Product sent to me for free for testing purposes.  All opinions expressed are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment