Friday, August 11, 2017

Saint + Sinner ~ #TheResurrectionIsReal ~ Review

Are you a Saint or Sinner? Perhaps a little bit of both? We all possess a level of duality and Kat Von D really tapped into this with her Saint + Sinner fragrances. Originally released in 2009, these perfumes were quite popular and became highly coveted when production of the perfumes stopped. Kat Von D decided to revamp and bring back these fragrances last month much to the delight of her fans.


Influenster was kind enough to send me complimentary samples of each to try and although I love them both, I'm definitely more of a Sinner 😈

"Meet Sinner—dark, sultry, and empowering, this enticing fragrance sweetens a bouquet of jasmine and orange blossom with notes of vanilla, mandarin, and Mirabelle plum. Spicy cinnamon envelops white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli, and wood form the deeper, darker nuances. Experience confidence in a bottle; Sinner is the fragrant embodiment of the edgy, unapologetic, and outspoken Kat Von D we know and love." /source


Sinner falls into the warm & spicy fragrance family with key notes of patchouli, wood and cinnamon. This scent is truly powerful. It evokes a deep sense of power and seduction - something I love in a fragrance. Sinner has quickly become a favourite of mine, however, I am a little disappointed by the lasting power of it. I found that it started to fade very quickly, practically disappearing in a few short hours. For the price tag, I expected it to wear for longer than it does.

"Meet Saint—soft, alluring, and dreamy, this gourmand fragrance sweetens a bouquet of jasmine and tiaré flower with notes of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the perfume, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D." /source


Saint falls into the floral fragrance family with key notes of vanilla, musk and jasmine. I love the softness and sweetness of this scent. It's truly a feminine fragrance. I like to wear Saint during the day while running errands. I do find that it lasts slightly longer on my skin than Sinner, but not by much. Again, for the price I would expect it to wear longer.

You can also layer Saint + Sinner. I tried this a few times but wasn't really a fan of wearing them together. I feel like Sinner was barely detectable. I definitely prefer wearing them separately.

You can find Kat Von D's Saint + Sinner eau de parfums both in-store and online at sephora.com


Have you tried these fragrances? Are you more of a Saint or are you a Sinner? Lets chat in the comment section below 👇


*I received deluxe samples of these fragrances courtesy of Influenster but all opinions are my own.


**If you're not a member of Influenster yet, I highly recommend you join. Feel free to use my referral link www.influenster.com/r/1074768

No comments:

Post a Comment